Remote Work Possible
Couple of months
Relocation Assistance Offered
We are looking for a Senior Lighting Artist to join our team in Tampere, Finland to light and render out cg elements for feature films.
- Experience (3+ years) in Maya and V-ray / Arnold
- An understanding of compositing techniques in Nuke
- Light / look develop for integration of CG elements
- Prior experience as lighter for feature films
- Familiar with animation pipelines, render processes, and composition
- Works well with short deadlines and fast turnarounds (able to adapt to changing deadlines)
- Having worked with or have an understanding of Shotgun Software is a plus
- Interface with other departments to collect assets and shots forward
- Ability to break down your shots to layers
- Optimize your render set-ups for efficient render farm usage and to improve the quality of results
- Ability to create lighting / render layer setups to be used by other artists
We're happy to provide whatever assistance you might need with relocation to Tampere. For remote work a fast and reliable internet connection is essential. Contract would start in the beginning of April but the exact start date is open to negotiation. EU residency/work permit required.
TROLL is a creative digital production house handling a wide range of productions from feature films to still images.