3D Unreal VFX Artist
Huminah Huminah Animation
Huminah Huminah Animation is passionate about producing inspired character-driven stories to screens world-wide.
Our award winning, and internationally renowned studio based in Halifax Nova Scotia, is looking for a 3D Unreal VFX Artist to join our team and help bring our 3D Animations to life. A great opportunity for Junior and seniors alike.
If not currently residing in Nova Scotia, must be willing to relocate.
- Create VFX in Unreal Engine for animation assets
- Work collaboratively with design, layout and production leads.
- Make sure work is completed and delivered per schedule and meets quality standards.
- In depth knowledge of Unreal.
- A Sense of Human and non-human movement, timing, weight and balance.
- Maya experience is an asset
- Production experience is an asset
Contract length: TBD
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
Please send an email and include your CV and a portfolio with your application. We thank all applicants for your interest, only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
With just over 9 years of solid history and experience in the animation industry, Huminah has the track record to produce quality broadcast television series. All of our artists are traditionally trained bringing a strong quality to our deliverables. Utilizing some of the highest tax credits (up to 62%) and lowest production overheads, Huminah has been able to grow over the past 9 years and open a second location in Hamilton, Ontario as well as additional interactive division
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.