VFX IO editor
Engine Room Hollywood
Engine Room is looking for a self-starting and goal driven individual to fill a VFX/IO Editor position at our studio in Silver Lake. Candidates must have a strong background in series television visual effects production and a command of Adobe Premiere and strong knowledge of DaVinci Resolve. Experience with Avid is a bonus. Experience with Shotgun production management software is also a must. An ideal candidate also understands basic IT pipeline needs as well as the technical side of the VFX editorial process. This is not a creative editing position but has room for growth.
Candidates must have…
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere and DaVinci Resolve.
- A strong knowledge of common film and HD resolutions, frame rates and codecs
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac OS
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience
- Working knowledge and experience with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop (Maya a plus)
- Shotgun or other project management software experience a must
- Exceptional multitasking skills
- Quick learner
- Strong communication skills.
- A team-player attitude/approach and perform well under tight deadlines.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with "VFX/IO Editor" as the subject line.