HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company offering innovative extended reality solutions for entertainment and enterprise applications. Operating the largest VR network in the world, with 400+ turnkey VR systems in locations across 38 countries and reaching more than 13 million players, the HOLOGATE brand lineup continues to set the standard for family entertainment centers worldwide. We are a fast-growing international technology company. In the last two years alone, our staff has doubled and with numerous colleagues are working remotely worldwide.
Our creative, technical, and producing teams work with cutting edge technology on highly interesting and challenging projects, which continually creates the opportunities to grow within our company though personal initiative and contribution.
If you are passionate about immersive entertainment and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, HOLOGATE might be the right place for you.
As an Unreal Engine Developer for HOLOGATE, you represent the company and our core values. You work well as a contributing team member while striving for new personal challenges and career advancement within our Development department. We aim to provide you with an experience that is challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding - and not only in the virtual sense!
- Developing multiplayer VR games using Unreal Engine 4 (C++ & Blueprints)
- Working in collaboration with our designers, artists, and programmers
- Working in an agile project structure
- Taking part in several VR game projects, across many different genres and settings
- You have solid experience with C++ programming
- You have development experience with game-related content in Unreal Engine 4
- You have solid experience with the Unreal Engine Blueprint system
- You have solid skills in mathematics
- You have knowledge in creating network-based multiplayer games
- You are familiar with working with version control systems
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
We are primarily looking for developers with mid to senior/lead level experience.
We are looking forward to meeting you!