We are looking for a Storyboard Artist on an animated feature sword and sorcery style. The artist will create boards working from script, location and character designs and direction from the Director. Sequences will be drawn for presentation and review, and revised as per Director notes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Read and visualize the script along with the director.
- Compose their boards in a way that best serves the story of the script.
- Develop rough sketches and drawings that help the team visualize the beats of the story.
- Presenting to director
- Being able to understand the nuances in a script is crucial
- Undertaking revisions based on director notes
- Intermediate or Senior SB artist experience working in the animation industry
- Strong drawing skills with ability to producer visually appealing art work
- Experience with Storyboard Pro
- Good understanding of 2D animation
- High level of creativity with ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work remotely with regular feedback
- Strong creative skills and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of cinematography, storytelling, composition, film structure and screen direction
- Diploma in animation, art fundamentals or related area of work
To apply, send us an email with the subject line "SB Artist".
Application Deadline: Feb 15
Job ad has expired
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.