Sliced is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic senior producer to grow our busy production department. Working across all aspects of production, including commercials, content and music video. We are looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our newly-established but fast-evolving production company and creative studio.
Sliced was formed in 2021 by a group of Producers, Directors, Editors and Animators who set out to create bold content as a collective. Our belief is that creativity should be the driving force behind everything we do, backed by a work-ethic to consistently deliver high quality work. We’re passionate about the detail, and thrive on seeing projects through from start to finish.
We don’t just want to work with the best, we want to work with decent and honest people – both in our crews and in our clients. People who are willing to collaborate, have a conversation, share ideas and treat others equally.
- Pitching and scoping new briefs
- Managing multiple projects from pre-production to delivery
- Bidding and negotiating budgets, agreements and treatments
- Managing end-to-end productions across TVCs, Content, Music Videos and Stills
- Preparation of cost estimates / production budgets / Sustainability goals
- Managing project timelines through shoot and Post Production
- Managing all aspects of production, from booking crew, risk assessments, call sheets, to wrapping jobs
- Timely reconciliation of budgets, invoices and outstanding cash
- Adhering to all company policies, legal requirements, risk assessments and process documents for each production
- Informing best practice and industry standards across all productions
- Working with Finance Manager on billing and invoicing.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, agencies, partners and suppliers
- At least 3-5 years experience as a freelance production professional or in house producer in commercial or agency environment
- Excellent Production experience with a full understanding of crew roles, set dynamics, regulations and filming processes and protocols
- Confidence and experience to produce high value commercial production from inception to delivery
- Ability to budget line by line shoot productions from an outline brief
- Excellent networking, communication, negotiation, & social skills at all levels
- Extensive black book and strong relationships with crew, suppliers and directors alike
- Excellent understanding of APA terms and industry regulations and best practice
- Ability to work well under pressure, remaining systematic and efficient in approach
- Ready and able to use initiative, originate action and take responsibility for decision making
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to prioritise and drive process
- The ability to identify risk and mitigate against it whilst remaining solutions focused
- Great attention to detail and quality control. An eye for talent and production value
Salary based upon experience.
Please email us with your CV / show reel / LinkedIn details. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups.