Senior Pipeline Engineer
Remote Work Possible
From 14th Jun
Relocation Assistance Offered
- Develops pipeline tools and workflows to enable artist efficiency and meet production demands.
- Maintains existing workflows and tools.
- Provides front-line support for a variety of disciplines, helps troubleshoot assets and shots and general problems-solving for artists. Monitors support requests.
- Manages and monitors storage and render resources for the efficient utilization of production resources.
- Deploys and manages software and hardware needs for the pipeline and studio.
- Collaborates effectively with artists, production management, leads and technical staff to ensure workflow efficiency and productivity.
- Documents workflow, processes and tools that enable technical staff and artists to keep up-to-date and share knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting and developing production pipeline tools.
- Strong scripting and programming skills (e.g. Python, C++)
- Strong understanding of computer science and software development principles (e.g. Data structures and Algorithms, Design Patterns, OOP and SOLID principles.)
- Comfort with agile, unit-testing and test driven development workflows
- Experience using revision control and continuous deployment systems (GIT, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of clean code development, unit tests and continuous deployment is preferred.
- Data management and reporting skills.
- Experience with production storage and render managements systems. (e.g. EMC, Net-App, Deadline, Cube, Amazon Web Services, etc.)
- Experience in systems and IT operations for both Linux, Windows and Mac OS.
- Grasp of automation tools (e.g. Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet, MDT, etc.)
Job ad has expired