DIGIC is a 19-year-old, Annie Award winning animation studio based in Hungary that has made its reputation with its high-end 3D animation for feature films, commercials, within the video game industry.
DIGIC is best known for creating fine details and realistic characters as well as world-class rendering in the production of the animated shorts.
We are looking for Senior 3D Animators to join our team as long-term employees! Remote and on-site positions are both available!
Animating both primary and secondary characters and elements for high-end cinematics and animated films, our animators create movements, gestures, and expressions for our incredibly detailed characters and objects.
In your day to day work you will create performances emphasizing realism, weight, timing & silhouette to create visually stunning shots and sequences.
- At least 5 years of experience in a production environment
- Thorough understanding of animation principles and the ability to use them in practice
- Attention to detail & disciplined working style
- Proficiency in Maya
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Responsible for completing work in a timely manner, to the highest quality possible
- Ability to understand instructions and communicate in English
- Experience in creating realistic animation for human and non-human characters with an emphasis on acting performance
- Prior experience with high end facial animation
- Previous experience working with motion capture data
- Understanding of other animation methods (2D animation, stop-motion, etc.)
What we offer
- Long-term employment in beautiful Budapest or remote opportunities from your own home
- Relocation support
- A fun, creative, international and inclusive environment
- Opportunities for personal & artistic growth, a wide variety of projects and experienced co-workers that collaborate and share knowledge