Mid-Level Toon Boom Animator
A Productions are looking for a Mid-Level Toon Boom Animator to work with our client, Sesame Workshop, to work on 20 x 5min episodes. The show will be produced in-house at our central Bristol studio.
A Productions ethos, established over numerous years and long form series, is to tell stories authentically; our success is based on the creative teams we build.
- To collaborate with the Animation Director to ensure that animation content meets the expectations of quality, consistency and style required by the production
- To work together with the Animation Director and other members of the team to ensure shots are ready for review in a timely fashion prior to deadline
- Incorporate any technical fixes and creative and logistical feedback as requested
Essential skills and experience
- At least 1 year of proven experience of working as a Toon Boom animator in the television/film industry (broadcast series experience preferred)
- Must be highly skilled, passionate and have accomplished observational skills, coupled with a strong understanding of animation principles such as spacing and timing to demonstrate and excel at stylised character animation
- Strong ability to focus, attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of continuity
- Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment with the ability to communicate across platforms to producer finished animation
A Productions are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion within our company and actively encourage applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and are open to discussing flexible working hours.
As a studio we are committed to supporting our crew as much as we can during these challenging working environments. As such we have a dedicated welfare manager who is available to all crew for one-to-one support and a wellbeing day once a month where the studio is shut from 1pm (in addition to your holiday allowance).
- Send your CV and cover letter (together with showreel if applicable).
- Make sure to state the job you’re applying for in the subject line and mention in your application where you saw this job advertised.
- If applying using a Hotmail email address, please check your Junk folder for replies after the closing date.
Please mention in your application where you saw this job advertised.
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.