We are looking for a Matchmove Artist to join our team in Tampere, Finland to provide high-quality, pixel-accurate 3D camera, and object track solutions for our upcoming feature film project.
- Derives accurate camera and object 3D solutions adhering to all provided camera and subject specifications (focal length, film back, lens distortion, rolling shutter, etc.)
- Flags when there are issues and lack of clarity of your tasks informing relevant supervisors and production managers
- Ensures continuity between scenes/shots when working with other Matchmove and Layout artists with the same project, sequence, assets, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience in a similar role within the live-action visual effects industry for feature films
- Good understanding of 3D camera principles like lenses, distortion, lens grids, parallax, types of the camera move, overscan.
- Understanding camera motion in 3D space, animating camera moves manually with logical motion
- Great eye for detail and precision with strong problem-solving skills
- Team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Maya is great to have.
- 3DEqualizer, SynthEyes or similar tracking knowledge is a must.
- Nuke knowledge is an advantage.