We are looking for a Compositing Supervisor to join our team on-site in Tampere, Finland to work on visual effects on our feature film projects.
The Compositing Supervisor is responsible for the leadership of the compositing team and contributes to the establishment of the look of the final picture.
- Lead and mentor a team of compositors on a broad range of specific projects
- Take responsibility for the quality of the work of the team as a whole
- Hands on compositing shots and sequences to a finished standard
- Work proactively and collaboratively with all other VFX and support departments
- Attend client reviews and lead daily reviews with the compositing team
- Solve any difficult technical and artistic compositing challenges
- Color pipeline management and 2D workflow as it integrates with DI, CG and DMP
Qualifications & Experience
- Deep understanding of film VFX processes and pipeline
- 8+ years experience in compositing
- Strong technical understanding of Nuke, both in 2d and 3d
- Able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure
- Able to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback
- Proven artist management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with other departments
To start with, we offer a one year fixed-term contract. The position is open as of now. Terms of employment, salary, and benefits will be individually negotiated.