We are an animation and post-production studio operating on the Polish and international market for 15 years. Our team of graphic designers, animators, programmers and producers creates digital special effects, 2D and 3D animations and provides full post-production services for the world of film, advertising, art and entertainment.
Qualifications & what you'll do
- Lead and manage high-profile and complex visual effects projects to deliver creative expectations, deadlines and budget
- Ensure high quality of work, advise on artists’ technique and provide feedback on work-in-progress
- Be the leader, the mentor, and proactive problem-solving master of 3D.
- Attend pre-production meetings as required
- Determine production requirements and budget and advise on best practices, available processes for advanced 3D projects
- Work closely with the Senior Artists and VFX Supervisor to research, develop and implement new technology and creative ideas
- Actively seek out new talents and help with recruiting new talents, keeping an eye on possible gaps in the CG structure
What you'll need
- At least 5 years’ experience as Lead CG Artist or 2 years as CG Supervisor.
- Experience of managing teams of CG Artists.
- Highly developed and up to date knowledge of CGI and VFX in general and its toolset: Houdini, Maya, Blender, Arnold, VRay, Mantra, 3delight and similar.
- We’ll appreciate the knowledge of: Nuke, Unreal Engine, Clarisse, Tyflow, Shot Grid
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
What can you count on with us?
- Friendly working environment - Human approach
- Variety and the highest quality of projects
- Full-time work in the studio from Monday to Friday 10:00-18:00
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- On Tuesdays we have mega company breakfasts and every last Thursday of the month we have activities
- Dogs are very welcome in the studio
If you are interested in our advertisement and want to cooperate with us or just talk, send us an email. Please add the GDPR clause.