3D Character Animator
Taiko Animation Studios
Work remotely from home for TAIKO Animation Studios! We are seeking full-time and part-time 3D Character Animators for a high profile production that will last for the next 8 months. Our focus is to create premium 3D animated content that brings universal themes and memorable characters to life. With an international production team, we aim to bridge east and west through animation and enhance the overall industry by taking animated filmmaking to the next level. Review the following specifications and submit your resume and demo reel today!
- Convey the physical and emotional performances of the characters on screen.
- Take direction from the Animation Supervisor and Director as given to achieve the desired performance.
- Collaborate with other Animators on the team for continuity across sequences.
- Have creative ideas and keen eye for acting to bring the 3D characters to life.
- Have strong attention to detail and ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Manage time appropriately to meet assignment deadlines and follow the established submission schedule.
- Be self-driven and motivated to achieve all assigned tasks.
- Bring enthusiasm to the project and have a passion for learning.
- Three or more years of industry experience
- Thorough understanding of the principles of animation
- Proficiency in Maya
- Familiarity with a variety of mediums (not limited to film and animation) a plus
- Adaptable and flexible to shifting production needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English for discussions with offices in Los Angeles
- Stable internet connection to attend virtual production meetings and upload animation inventory for review
- Reliable hardware workstation to fulfill animation related tasks for the project
- Posses Maya license or access to the software
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.