3D Character Animator
Red Parrot Studios
We are a Germany-based animation studio behind the recent productions of “Moonbound” and “Die Mucklas ... und wie sie zu Pettersson und Findus kamen”. For our next exciting feature film, we are looking for motivated 3D character animators to join our wonderful animation department.
Key Dates in overview:
- Project: an un-announced children’s book adaptation
- Preliminary Dates: Fall 2023 – Summer 2024
- Tools: Maya
- Contract: Freelance or Permanent (for the duration of the project)
- You can work from one of our offices or remotely if all requirements are met
- Experience in animation with Maya software
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn and push boundaries
- Based in Germany or willing to relocate
- EU work permit
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Willing to take a small animation test in case of closer consideration for the position
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV and your current reel with indication of your experience level.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.