2D Harmony Compositor Artists
Loomi is looking for 2D Harmony Compositor Artists to take part in Marc Brown’s (Arthur series creator) new project. Production will last throughout 2023.
2D Compositor is responsible for final compositing of animated scenes using Toon Boom Harmony software. This position includes composition of scene elements, camera movements, rendering and quality control over output that will be the final deliverable content.
- Composite shots in a team environment, on a sequence of shots, and within a schedule.
- Troubleshoot and find solutions to technical and creative issues
- Monitor renders and assist with managing render queues
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Supervisors and Production.
- Experience as a Compositor on a 2D production is an asset.
- Proficient in Toon Boom Harmony;
- Completed post-secondary education classical or 2D animation, art fundamentals, or equivalent;
- Understanding of animation styles and techniques and the animation production pipeline as a whole.
- Enthusiastic, methodical and organized approach to work with high quality standards;
- Ability to work flexibly, accept/give feedback and adapt to change;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Sense of initiative, originality and resourcefulness in solving problems.
- Competitive Salary;
- All the flexibility of a hybrid work mode (work from home and in person at the studio).
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.