In charge of making sure hundreds of assets are promptly rigged and export ready in the Maya to Max pipeline.
-Rigged a horse with full muscle system.
- Wrote an FK/IK mocap retargeter for the horse.
- Wrote modular components for biped rig including: Foot Viewport controls, Metacarpal controls, FK/IK Fingers, Eye and Eyelid rig, Jaw rig, Matchmove controls, Joint labeler.
- Wrote animation support tools including: FK/IK Matcher, FX null animation connector, motion trails.
300: Rise of an Empire - Rigging Supervisor
Wolf of Wallstreet
Rigging and support for animation, lighting, and FX department. Troubleshoot animation export issues. Develop and maintain Houdini stereo cameras. Character finaling shot work. Manage a team of riggers. Oversee asset management. Bid on rigging tasks.
- Resident Evil Extinction.
- The Seeker: The Dark is Rising
- Lust, Caution
- The Rocker
- Death Race
- Max Payne
- Repo Mambo
- Scott Pilgrim
- Hot Tub Time Machine
- Resident Evil Afterlife
- Tron Legacy
- Three Musketeers
- The Thing
- Resident Evil : Retribution
- Silent Hill Revelations
Firehouse Dog - Rigging, Facial Set-Up, Modeling and Texture support, even Animation and Tracking. Worked with TD to help design pipeline for Firehouse Dog.
Silent Hill - Rigging and support, Animation and Tracking.
Model, Rig, Texture and Facial Setup for characters on productions such as Spider-Man: The Animated Series, Popeye: Quest for Pappy, 2003 MTV Movie Awards, ReBoot Season 4, Action Man Season 1&2, Casper Haunted Christmas, Transformers Beast Machines.
Also involved in R&D for Dot's Bots, Scary Godmother, Gatecrashers, ReBoot, Surf & Turf.