I work mainly in Creative conceptual, animation and illustration. I enjoy creating character, making a craft book or note-book from recycle material by myself, sketching anything, reading book or walking to refresh my mind.
My dream is to become a Professional Picture Production of 2D traditional animation.
I'm a Layout animator Armada TMT Studio Vietnam and currently working at Adylitica Inc. in Beijing, China.
April 2012 - Present
Concept Artist for Apps games.
• Assists in establishing style for production art and the creation of models and shaders.
• Maintain consistent style.
• Be able to identify inefficiencies in the concept-to-production process and help formulate resolutions.
• Produce a wide range of highly creative character, creature and animation.
• Understanding of fundamental illustration skills including composition, perspective and color theory.
• Digital illustration skills with an Advanced understanding of Photoshop.
• Understanding of form, composition