I am currently a student at UNC Charlotte majoring in Software Information Systems with a concentration in Network Security, a minor in Economics and another in Operations and Supply Chain Management.
I plan to work in software development with emerging companies and businesses and to use my skills, knowledge, and entrepreneurial interest to start successful businesses and organizations of my own.
The motto that has always driven and represented me: Professional. Reliable. Resourceful.
August 2010 - Present
- Inventory management of three store locations in the Charlotte region
- Maintaining contact with corporate in order to implement in-store promotions and sales
- Computer sales system operation and maintenance
- Company sales, gains, and profits (reporting and presentation)
- Strong use of Microsoft Office software and online storage and backup utilities to manage, track, and keep up with sales, wages, and inventory
- Responsible for the ultimate implementation and success of a microfinance project which empowers and aids those in need around the world to lift themselves out of poverty
- Develop relationships with local businesses in order to sponsor project operations
- Develop a sustainable and attainable short-term project strategy to raise funds and expand operations to more people in more countries
- Push for aggressive retail methods and strategies
- Strong emphasis on perfect customer service
- Meeting of specific sales quotas by specific deadlines
- Explaining of sales promotion strategies to sales team members