Overall TV Animation Supervisor for DNEG Vancouver
November 2020 - May 2021
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
January 2018 - January 2020
August 2016 - December 2017
August 2016 - August 2017
October 2014 - August 2016
November 2015 - August 2016
- Ghostbusters (2016)
- Sully (2016)
- The Dark Tower (2017)
- Independence Day: Resurgence (2016)
October 2014 - November 2015
- Monster Trucks (2016)
November 2010 - January 2013
Santa Monica, CA
- Keyframe Animation for Characters, Creatures, Cameras, Objects, Props, and FX.
- Trained temporary and new animation team hirings.
- Researched and built main reference library for new projects.
- Liaison to other departments in the pipeline for problem-solving
- Worked closely with Development Team & Management (testing new software &
tools, pipeline improvements, built & operated motion capture facility).
Project Work Includes:
- Iron Man 3
- Underworld: Awakening
- X-Men: First Class
- The Avengers
- Captain America: The First Avenger
- Oz: The Great and Powerful
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- The Dictator
- Fright Night
July 2012 - October 2012
A collection of artists working together on a character animation driven short film project.
Maya Springboard Trainer
April 2012 - September 2012
Training incoming Animation Mentor students in all things Maya to prepare them for the main Character Animation program.
Topics include: Maya basics, basic animation, modeling, textures, lighting/rendering, and other misc. workflow subjects.
Estimating / Marketing / CAD Work / Tech Services
RCP Shelters, Inc.
January 2006 - November 2009
- Provide new projects, work up cost estimates, write project
proposals and create conceptual CAD drawings on a daily
- Actively communicate and organize projects with customers,
engineers, architects, etc.
- Created marketing material for numerous formats (printed
catalogs, magazine advertisements, tradeshow banners, etc.).
- Completed a product re-branding and new 64-page catalog for
the entire line of company products. Led to the most
profitable year in the company's 52 years of operation.
- Created & maintain company's website operations.
- IT Assistant for routine office needs.