• Worked directly with lead Graphic Designer, Creative Director and CEO
• Updated company website along with multiple client sites
• Added creative insight to brainstorming meetings
• Assisted Account Services team with proofreading
• Worked within deadlines and quick turn around times for multiple projects
• Designed stationery, invitations, brochures, online ads, print ads, collateral materials and more
March 2009 - December 2009
Marketing & Design Intern
• Responsible for all marketing and advertising functions
• Communicated with upper managment regarding marketing materials and decisions
• Managed trade show budget of $15,000
• Designed sales brochures for potential and current customers
• Shot and edited 30 second to 6 minute sales videos
• Purchased, designed and placed half-page, 4-color trade magazine advertisements
• Updated internal company website
August 2008 - December 2009
Account Exec. & Designer
• Served as primary contact between agency and clients
• Provided regular two-way communication between client and team
• Liable for billing and payment collections from client
• Strategized possible ways to facilitate client advertising needs
• Created client materials: brochures, banner ads, newspaper ads, business cards
July 2003 - March 2009
Bike & Exercise Expert
• Met monthly sales goals while excelling in customer service
• Assisted in managing exercise and bike department staffs.
August 2008 - December 2008
KVLY / KXJB TV
I was in charge of drafting sales contracts and make-good offers.
I took part in brainstorming sessions to assist our customer's advertising goals.I attended weekly sales assesment meetings
I worked on compiling a weekly sales report for the sales staff.
I also accompanied sales staff to meet with potential and current clients.