Unreal Technical Artist
HOLOGATE is the market-leading immersive media company offering innovative extended reality solutions for entertainment and enterprise applications. Operating the largest VR network in the world, with 400+ turnkey VR systems in locations across 38 countries and reaching more than 13 million players, the HOLOGATE brand lineup continues to set the standard for family entertainment centers worldwide. We are a fast-growing international technology company. In the last two years alone, our staff has doubled and with numerous colleagues are working remotely worldwide.
Our creative, technical, and producing teams work with cutting edge technology on highly interesting and challenging projects, which continually creates the opportunities to grow within our company though personal initiative and contribution.
If you are passionate about immersive entertainment and would like to work with like-minded professionals in an international team, HOLOGATE might be the right place for you.
As an Unreal Engine Technical Artist for Hologate, you represent the company and our core values. You work well as a contributing team member while striving for new personal challenges and career advancement within our Development department. We aim to provide you with an experience that is challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding - and not only in the virtual sense!
- You have extensive experience with Unreal for 3D and the entire PBR real-time 3D asset creation process
- You are a problem solver, a builder, and love to deliver amazing experiences for customers
- You are passionate about real-time rendering and computer graphics technology
- Optimize and developing FX particles Effects for best performance in VR
- Work with the Lead Developer and Art Director to achieve the best outcome
- Engage in look-development
- Collaborate and communicate with a team of internal and external developers
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal for 3D Animation / Visualization
- Must have experience with Lighting and Shading in Unreal
- Proficiency working with Blender asset workflows between Blender and Unreal
- Must have experience in Niagara
- Understanding of the PBR workflow and working with Textures for look development
- Needs to have experience with Source Control
- Expert in C++, materials, level streaming – able to rapidly prototype features using C++/Blueprints/shaders
- Analyze content using profiling tools and work with the developer to reduce scene complexity
- Experience with performance profiling in Unreal
- Experience with the Substance suite and Substance Automation Tools
- Experience with ZBrush and Mudbox, Substance Painter, Quixel suite, Mari
- Generalist with computer graphics workflows
- Understanding of PBR texturing workflows
- Comfortable Hard Surface and Organic modeler
- Model optimization skills
- Moderate to light character rigging
Great to Have Skills
- Experience with VR, AR, and mobile development
- On-set experience with Virtual Production work for Film of TV
Job Type: Full-Time or Part-Time
Please apply with a portfolio/weblink showing your best and most recent works.
We are looking forward to meeting you.