Unreal Environment Artist
Mousetrappe is seeking an experienced Unreal Game Engine Environment Artist with a strong portfolio that exhibits a range of cinematic/live-action animation work. The right candidate will combine their artistic and technical capabilities to produce photorealistic environments for an upcoming ride film experience. This candidate will work directly with the creative team to bring to life compelling shots with an appropriate use of composition, camera movement, and animation. Speed and efficiency is key! Must be able to adjust to changing demands in a quick and timely manner, with limited day to day management. Artists with experience working in non-traditional media formats such as mapped projection, video games, or multi-screen experiences preferred.
- Build and assemble CG environments in Unreal Engine
- Use appropriate tools to simulate real camera in UE4
- Provide technical support as it relates to Unreal Engine and virtual set design
- Take feedback well and work in a timely and qualitatively manner
- Interact with other related departments including Creative and Technical teams
- Adhere to digital file management protocols
- Ability to work from home / remotely within a structured team environment
- Possess a strong sense of composition, staging, and blocking.
- Strong communication skills, organized and detail oriented.
- 3-5 years job-related experience.
- Experience in non-traditional format medias a plus.
Mousetrappe produces some of the most complex and entertaining architecturally mapped projection nighttime spectaculars for top-tier theme parks worldwide and also delivers award-winning world-renowned media experiences in a variety of venues globally.
Led by a team of multi award-winning creative and technological talent, Mousetrappe’s spectacular experiences magically entertain millions of visitors — day after day, night after night.