Senior Nuke Artist
Coffee & TV
Coffee & TV are looking for a Senior Nuke Artist to join our thriving compositing team. You will have a minimum of 5 years’ high-level experience in commercials-based compositing systems. You will be a Nuke specialist; a good understanding of Flame workflows will be an advantage.
Our studio is where creativity is practiced. You will be a ‘thinker’ and not just a ‘doer’, creative as well as technical, keen to further hone your skills and develop the collective capabilities of the company.
Working in Nuke you will be responsible for
- Further developing the strategy to build and integrate a solid Nuke Department within Coffee & TV
- Engaging with Clients from initial meetings through to final delivery
- Working closely with Coffee & TV VFX Supervisors and Creative Directors to lead projects, ensuring exceptional delivery from both permanent team members and freelancers
- Helping to determine best approach to solve compositing challenges and develop final overall look which exceeds client expectations
- Assisting / mentoring team members with any technical / artistic challenges they may have
- Maintaining Coffee & TV’s best working practices
Additional responsibilities include
- Ensuring that C&TV; is always at the forefront of technological developments
- Supporting the next generation of talent through inspiring training and 121 mentoring.
- Supporting the Production department to lead creative development of projects from pitch to delivery.
- Exceptionally creative. A genuine love for the craft. Calm in the face of contention.
- Thorough understanding of Nuke Studio and the techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and compositing.
- Understanding of clients’ pressures and commercial awareness.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A thirst to continue to learn and grow. A willingness to teach and support others.
- Energy and confidence to pitch to clients and lead projects with clear creative vision.
- Alignment with the company values of LOVE, TRUST, COLLABORATION, BELIEF AND EXCEPTIONAL
Coffee & TV are an equal opportunity employer, committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with exceptional people irrespective of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Effective home-working set up.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org