- Ability to understand the rigging requirements of different kinds of animation and come up with rigging solutions based on these requirements.
- Expert understanding of Maya and various rigging tools and techniques like forward and inverse kinematics, constraints, and hierarchical constraints.
- Ability to create new rigging tools, through scripting is a plus.
- Responsible for fixes on both characters and props.
- Ability to rig different styles of characters using both deformable and non-deformable rigging.
- Knowledge of animation will be an additional advantage
- Knowledge of the production pipeline.
- Required software skills mandatory: Maya, Blender (advantage)
- Basics of modeling to maintain a surface flow as per rigging requirements.
To apply, send us an email.
Job ad has expired
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.