Bristol, United Kingdom
Gutsy Animations UK is looking for a Production Coordinator to join the team. The Coordinator role is integral to the production process. The role primarily consists of supporting the production team and working with the crew to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Assist the production by supporting all departments with production requirements, such as day to day schedules and liaising with the production team to ensure tasks are being completed on schedule.
- Day-to-day maintenance of production documentation and reporting any issues to production management.
- Attend department reviews, helping with scheduling meetings and taking detailed notes.
- Reading scripts to gauge workload for departments and to assist with scheduling accordingly.
- Ensuring departments have the relevant information needed for the tasks and episodes they are working on.
- Tracking and then flagging to the Production Manager any issues with delivery that may affect the schedule
- Providing admin support to various department teams (holiday requests, new starters etc)
- Provide holiday cover when requested for other members of the Production Team
- Provide support to the Production Manager and Producer where required
Skills and experience:
- Previous coordination skills on a CGI Animation production is essential
- A self-starter with excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise key tasks and work to deadlines
- Able to prioritise and adjust priorities as required
- Be forward-thinking, pro-active and a problem-solver
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail a must
This role will be based in-house in our Bristol studio.
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter.
Please note all applicants must have full legal rights to work in the UK.
We are a company who believes that the world is in need of funny, clever and meaningful content. All of our productions are aimed at international audiences with positive impact.
Job ad has expired
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.