We currently seek a Senior CG Producer to join our talented team on a permanent basis!
Plastic Wax is a family owned multi-platform studio that derives its success from combining expertise, innovation and cutting-edge creativity in animation, motion capture, in-engine technology, virtual reality and game development.
We offer clients a full range of directorial and production services in both pre-rendered and real-time in-engine productions for animated series and features, cinematic game trailers and virtual reality productions.
We have built an international reputation for creating award-winning, cinematic content for partners such as Warner Bros., Marvel, Disney, Sony, Nickelodeon, HBO, Microsoft, Netflix, NBCUniversal and Fortnite.
Check out some of our projects here: http://www.plasticwax.com/our-work/
- Open to remote applicants that are in same/similar time zone as Sydney, Australia
- Hybrid Work Model
- Employee Wellbeing Program
- Career Development Opportunities
Based in Rhodes, Sydney and reporting to the studios Head of Production, you will drive projects through all stages of the production and manage an effective production schedule to ensure the delivery meets the director's vision.
Additionally you will:
- Partner with the creative team to fulfill the director's vision
- Budget, schedule and manage a project from initial discussion right up to the delivery of masters.
- Work closely with the Head of Departments to breakdown shots and tasks for a project and schedule daily tasks for artists.
- Monitor and prioritise tasks and artists to ensure all client milestones are met and delivered on time
- Anticipate and resolve any delays or issues that may impede any deliveries
- Regularly communicate with clients on project status and manage client expectations when unforeseeable issues may arise
- Create regular and accurate project cost reports, detailing the project’s status to the Head of Production and Executive Producer
- Organise dailies, rounds and production meetings.
What we are looking for
- Experience as a Producer, Line producer or Production Manager on a CG or VFX feature film, television series, AAA game title cinematics or TV commercials
- Clear understanding of the CG/VFX pipeline and practices
- Experience using Shotgrid Asset management software
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to manage and monitor multiple projects simultaneously and effectively within budget
- Excellent time management while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor in a deadline focused environment
Due to the nature of the industry and role, the ideal candidate must be flexible in their availability as extended hours and weekend work may be required from time to time.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in being considered for the role, please apply via Zerply
If you have issues applying via this method please send your application to email@example.com
Applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Plastic Wax is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
2021 Winner AEAF- BRONZE for Games Trailers
2020 Winner AEAF- GOLD for Games Trailers
2019 Winner AEAF – SILVER for Games Trailers
2019 Winner IGN Awards – Best Trailer of E3
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – GOLD
2019 Winner PromaxGAMES Awards – SILVER
2019 Finalist PromaxGAMES Awards
Based in Sydney, Australia and established in 1997; Plastic Wax has produced a wide range of award winning trailers for games, television and film. Some notable works include; Bioshock Infinite, Saints Row 3, Darksiders 2, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Tomb Raider, Civilization V, Fallout: New Vegas and Lego Marvel Super Heroes.
The company boasts a state of the art 24 camera Vicon MX40 in house motion capture system, and a 500 machine dedicated render farm.
Plastic Wax has seen considerable growth over the past decade and is now considered one of the worlds leading CG trailer and cinematic studios.