Red Rocket Studios
Red Rocket Studios- Videographer/Editor/Producer (Preditor)
We're a full-service marketing agency that leverages bold-strategic and creative services to solve unique challenges for our clients with forward-thinking ideas, flawless execution, and on-budget agile delivery.
We're motivated and passionate craftspeople that get it done. Our launch prowess comes from the stories we create, the communications we craft, and the experiences we design that inspire, educate, and encourage our audiences to take action.
The Preditor (Producer/Editor/Videographer) is a vital role on the production team and will be responsible for creating visually stunning assets and content across the Red Rocket Studios portfolio. Using the latest trends and techniques to create visual stories and communicate project messaging across both b2b and b2c platforms. Familiar with common formats and techniques of production, as well as expert knowledge of production, lighting, and videography. The Preditor can navigate the landscape from Digital to Live events. They Must be able to juggle multiple projects at once with direction from Art Directors/ Creative Directors and work well in a team format with other editors/producers/videographers and crew is a must.
We expect the Preditor to have a minimum 4-5 years of experience of delivering impactful solutions for various clients. The candidate must thrive working in a collaborative team environment as well as working solo and prowess to go above and beyond as needed.
· Work with producers, editors, design leads, live event staff & account managers as needed
· Script, produce, light, capture, edit and deliver industry leading content across multiple industries.
· Impactful writing, slick cutting and an innovative point of view are a must.
· Ability to interpret art direction and feedback clearly and concisely
· Manage deadlines to ensure timely delivery of assets, prioritizing projects to complete on-time and on-budget
· Apply conceptual and technical thinking to create industry leading visuals
· Work directly and collaborate effectively with in-house and out-of-house creatives and clients
· Create and execute projects from script specifications provided internally or by client
· Play an active role in meetings, bringing new ideas and techniques to the table
· Continually strive to exceed client expectations
· Proactively identify business opportunities, latest trends and technologies
· Work directly with clients and interface with upper management in a professional manner
· Meeting tight deadlines and quick turnarounds, including nights and weekends as needed or on site for meetings and events
· Mentor and inspire as needed
- BA/BS from an accredited University or College
- 4-5 years of videography experience, prior experience in Marketing, live event or agency setting is a must
- Ability to create videos from start to finish which may include scripting, producing, directing, shooting and/or editing.
- Expert understanding of videography techniques and equipment across multiple manufacturers… Sony, Canon, Black Magic, Red etc.
- Experience with post-production compositing, such as motion tracking, chroma key, and rotoscoping a plus
- Proven ability to work within client brand guidelines
- Passionate about telling a story — with a keen awareness of the evolving landscape of available tools, technologies, resources, and trends
- Motivated and driven that collaborates well with a team to find solutions to complex problems.
- Proficient communicator, with great presentation skills, that is able to articulate ideas in a clear manner, engage in healthy debate, and accept directional feedback. Must be able to communicate effectively both up and down a creative organization and with clients across multiple industries
- Motion design experience a plus
- New candidates must submit current portfolio or examples of work
- Must be willing to work in the Orlando office
Expert Proficiency in the following programs:
- Working knowledge of the complete Adobe Suite a plus
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Office 365
- Cloud servers and team communication/management (Teams, one drive, dropbox, smartsheet, teamwork or similar)