Nuke Compositor (5th-9th september)
Working closely with the VFX Supervisor, the Nuke Artist displays a high proficiency in varied skills across the field of compositing.
As a seasoned VFX professional working on feature films, commercials or tv-series the artist is able to help break down complex VFX shot work for workflow/schedules and support mentoring/training of others.
Ability to execute a broad range of 2D VFX tasks in Nuke. Must be able to work under the guidance of a VFX Supervisor to achieve the desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy. Strong sense of compositions, light, and color.
Qualification & skills
- At least 5+ years live action photoreal visual effects experience
- Possess strong technical skills and ability to learn new software quickly
- Must have the ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned VFX Tasks
- Basic knowledge in 3D
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team.
- Basic understanding of Python scripting is a plus
- Knowledge of Nuke Studio is not required but a plus
We always aim to make great ideas greater, and to enhance the storytelling with stunning design, powerful effects and state-of-the-art animations. We like to impress.