Mousetrappe is looking for a Motion Designer with lots of experience! You'll work to support the creative and visual design of the film's 2D and 3D motion design components. A portfolio that exhibits strong modern design sensibilities is ideal. You must be flexible with a keen eye for art direction. You will also be comfortable in a collaborative environment, working alongside designers, directors, and supervisors, prioritizing your work and exercising a degree of autonomy as needed. A technical prowess is essential as Mousetrappe is a small studio and therefore has limited technical support available.
- Create and manage digital assets
- Interpret concept art, storyboard and sketches to bring ideas into reality
- Comfortably move in and out of both 2D and 3D pipelines.
- Follow design guidelines with a strong attention to detail
- Organize, clean and maintain comp timelines
- Deliver polished designs and animation under tight deadlines
Skills & Qualifications:
- Past experience developing and animating graphical components, both in 2D and 3D formats.
- Impressive portfolio of motion graphic animation experience exhibiting a strong eye for design
- Expertise in: After Effects, Cinema4D or Maya, Creative Cloud
- Preferred Experience in: Shotgun, Redshift Render, NIM, Octane
- 5-7 years experience MINIMUM (This is NOT an entry level position)
- Experience working in non-traditional formats a plus!
- Preferred for applicants to be local and work at the studio. However, applicants residing in the North American continent with a rigorous internet setup for WFH pipeline access will also be considered.
- Due to a typical large volume of responses, only candidates under consideration will receive reply. To all others we appreciate your interest and thank you in advance.
- You must have an active link to your portfolio for consideration.
Mousetrappe produces some of the most complex and entertaining architecturally mapped projection nighttime spectaculars for top-tier theme parks worldwide and also delivers award-winning world-renowned media experiences in a variety of venues globally.
Led by a team of multi award-winning creative and technological talent, Mousetrappe’s spectacular experiences magically entertain millions of visitors — day after day, night after night.