Long Story Short Media
Long Story Short Media is looking for a Motion Designer who will bring creative concepts to life through design and animation. You will be working in a team environment to share fresh design perspectives and create engaging high-quality content for a variety of subjects and media. From conceptualization to delivery, your role is an essential part of the collaborative process that helps LSS thrive as producers of compelling stories with lasting impact.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create captivating motion graphics across a variety of styles.
- Work closely with producers, editors, and other production team members to best support wide-reaching client goals.
- Adhere to brand guidelines while also seeking opportunities to push creative boundaries.
- Solve a range of creative challenges through motion design to communicate ideas effectively.
- Prepare projects in a flexible way to assist editors and additional motion designers, including building practical After Effects templates and motion graphics templates for Premiere.
- Incorporate and edit footage, music, voice-over, and sound effects into projects when necessary.
- Provide accurate time estimates and manage time effectively to meet deadlines.
- Make adjustments and improvements to graphics quickly and efficiently based on internal and client feedback.
- Strong attention to detail and solid work ethic and reliability.
- Multi-task and perform well under pressure.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of After Effects
- Motion tracking, keying, and compositing
- Red Giant Suite
- Intermediate knowledge of After Effects expressions
- Cinema 4D
- At least 4 years of experience as a motion designer in a video production environment.
- A degree/diploma in Design, Animation, or a related field.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high-end digital design and animation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized and able to prioritize effectively.
Long Story Short Media provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements. Please indicate the position in the subject line.
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.