From Dec 2022
Work location: Oslo, Norway
Please note that this position is not open for remote artists.
- Camera tracking and matchmoving objects in live action plates for VFX projects
- 3D scene reconstruction with primitive proxy geometry
- Reviewing and publishing matchmove results submitted by outsource vendors
- Communicating and collaborating with other departments to ensure that the CG elements are seamlessly incorporated into the shot
- Extensive work experience using either one of the following matchmove packages: PFTrack or Syntheyes. Knowledge of 3D Equalizer will be a plus
- Good knowledge of Maya
- Working knowledge of Nuke
- Experience working with Lidar, witness camera and other onset data
- Thorough understanding of real-world camera attributes such as apertures, lenses and distortion
- Experience with 3D roto animation to live-action plates is a plus
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Storm Studios is the largest supplier of VFX for feature films and TV shows in Norway.
Job ad has expired