Hocus Pocus Studio
London, United Kingdom
We are a busy London animation studio making a new 3D animated series commissioned by a major broadcaster. It is a neurodiverse, inclusive show for pre-schoolers that we are super excited about.
When you join our incredible team, you will be a Lighting artist responsible for shading and rendering the sequences of the series. You will be working with the Character Animators, the Animation Director and the Compositors of the show.
Starting in early January, the approximate duration is 27 weeks. It is an in-house position in our studio located in Soho, London.
- Min. 1 year experience as a Lighting artist.
- Demonstrable experience in cartoony style 3D animation.
- Strong experience with Maya and Redshift.
- Proactive, problem-solving mentality.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
To apply, please send us an email with the following:
- Tell us about your lighting / shading / rendering experience
- Where you are based
- Please share a link to your portfolio
- address the email to "Miles"
Job ad has expired
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.