Junior 2D animator
Remote Work Possible
Bristol, United Kingdom
A Productions are looking for an animator to work on creating bespoke 2D animations and animated pack shots for an exciting art show for Sky Kids.
- To create bespoke 2D animations from a signed of design and to prepare and animate pack shots from provided images.
- To collaborate with the Animation Director to ensure that animation content meets the expectations of quality, consistency and style required by the production.
- To work together with the Animation Director and other members of the team to ensure shots are ready for review in a timely fashion prior to deadline
- Incorporate any technical fixes and creative and logistical feedback as requested
Essential skills and experience
- At least 1 year of proven experience of working as an animator in the television/film industry (broadcast series experience preferred)
- Experience of animating and rigging in MOHO preferred.
- Must be highly skilled, passionate and have accomplished observational skills, coupled with a strong understanding of animation principles such as spacing and timing to demonstrate and excel at stylised character animation
- Strong ability to focus, attention to detail and an understanding of the importance of continuity
- Good communication skills and experience working in a team environment with the ability to communicate across platforms to producer finished animation
Please mention in your application where you saw this job advertised
Send your CV and cover letter (together with showreel if applicable).
Job ad has expired
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.