HEAD OF VFX
PRIVATE ISLAND is a production studio working across commercials and video games… and we are GROWING. We’re currently looking for a talented Head of VFX to build and run post-production on our wonderful island
PI is a small but mighty team that’s established a trusted reputation for innovative, bold & unusual creative work over the last 6 years, working with global brands such as NIKE, EA SPORTS and ADOBE. We all work as a group on each project, delivering each brief in whatever medium will work best. We’re searching for someone who’s up for the challenge of taking PI to the next level by growing and nurturing our in house VFX/CGI offering.
- LOCATION: Hackney, East London
- CONTRACT: Full-time
- SALARY: Extremely competitive salary & private health care insurance.
WHAT WE WANT:
We are searching for a HEAD OF VFX who can build and lead a small team of in-house talent and freelance support to deliver high-end VFX. The ideal candidate will be experienced in all facets of animation and vfx, comfortable leading a team and experienced in scheduling fast turnaround, vfx heavy projects, Maybe you’re stepping up to this role? Perhaps you’re looking for somewhere smaller or a company where you can really make your mark - whatever your reasons we’re eager to hear from you.
YOUR MAIN SKILLS:
- Ability to build and manage a post-production team from pitch to delivery.
- Experienced in on-set supervision.
- Understanding of the creative/agency/client process including collaboration with all departments.
- Ability to communicate creative and technical concepts and ideas clearly, verbally and in written form.
- Working knowledge of VFX workflow and associated staffing from scratch.
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Eager to embrace new ideas and technologies from virtual production to AI-assisted animation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum ten years of live-action visual effects commercials experience.
- Previous experience as Generalist; experience in After Effects/Nuke and C4D.
Please only apply to email@example.com
Subject line: HEAD OF VFX