Automatik VFX is a rapidly growing studio that punches above its weight in the VFX industry. We offer artists the opportunity to grow and develop new skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. The company is in a period of expansion and looking to recruit experienced and passionate artists & crew who can create challenging, cutting-edge work.
- to composite live-action shots with CG Elements, including 2D tracking, layering of elements, colour grading and extracting mattes
- to develop visual solutions for specific effects in conjunction with the VFX supervisor and team leads to keep up with Automatik’s high-end visual effects standards
- execute assigned shots that are creatively and technically excellent in the fastest way possible
- to proactively collaborate and communicate with other departments, with Production and with Leads to ensure seamless integration of all elements, meeting schedules and deadlines
- to follow creative briefs and implement feedback from team leads and the VFX Supervisor
- to work well in a team environment, to show enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Proficiency and experience with Nuke on feature film projects
- Strong artistic background, with an eye for detail, composition, colour and lighting
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in the English language, ability to understand and apply shot notes
- Ability to structure Nuke scripts and creative workflow to facilitate efficiently conceptual changes
- A positive attitude and the ability to remain calm under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience using Shotgrid
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Python experience
We look forward to receiving your application! Send your CV, reel and Covering Letter.
Providing the full palette of digital image creation, AUTOMATIK is built around a core collaborative team dedicated to offer you the best from creating
conceptual designs to epic environments.