As an international award-winning VFX studio, UFX Studios is one of the best Belgian Visual Effects company with facility in Paris, Brussels, Flanders and Wallonia.
Our headquarter is ideally located in the popular Louise Avenue - next to Châtelain district of Brussels.
By joining us, you will be part of a company who is constantly looking for excellence thanks to its strong corporate culture based on values that are put into practice every day.
- You are responsible for compositing all the separate elements (CGI, Digital Matte Painting, special effects…) on a highly realistic level, intended to be featured in VFX for live actions projects
- You creatively combine all the elements into the final image by ensuring that you respect and maintain the artistic directions
- You work closely with Lighting artists to produce high quality final result with the seamlessly realistic level
- You work in a well-designed pipeline and respect production deadlines
- You identify the right order in which to complete tasks
- You propose artistic and technical solutions for the project and have good problem-solving skills
- You work as a team member and communicate with the Lead or Compositing Supervisor on a specific project or various ones
- Extensive knowledge of Nuke (mandatory) - Working knowledge of Maya is a plusPrevious experience in a VFX environment (Internship/School project)
- Proven experience in seamless integration of live action (realistic, not animation) & CGI elements
- Previous experience in a VFX environment (Internship/School project)
- Very good understanding of 3D space compositing
- Strong eye for detail and precision
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long period
- Knowledge and interest in photography and practical lighting is helpful
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and work under pressure
- You are autonomous but you consult your Lead/Supervisor if needed
- You are eager to learn and develop professionally
- You are fluent in English (French/Dutch is a plus) and are willing to work in Brussels
If you wish to join our studio, please contact us by email.
Job ad has expired
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.