Character Prop Designer
Surfing Giant Studios
Surfing Giant Europe is looking for an experienced Character Prop Designer to join our talented team to work on a high-profile Disney Junior Series, “Hey A.J”, which will be appearing on the Disney Jr. Channel and Disney+.
The successful Character Prop Designer candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working on high profile animated series in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years.
- To replicate the style of the approved production design style.
- To assist in creating character designs from initial approval through to turnaround stage.
- To assist in designing special poses as assigned.
- To assist in designing episodic props as assigned.
- Be willing to take on constructive feedback.
- Have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and good organisation skills.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to any changes as necessary.
- Proficient software understating in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Familiarity with Toon Harmony software.
- Report to the Layout Design Supervisor & Art Director.
Please send applications while stating the role you are applying for & your full name in the SUBJECT box, along with link containing your most recent portfolio/CV. Tests may be required for applicants.