Los Angeles, California
Our Los Angeles studio is looking for an experienced Art Director with a pristine eye for detail and is a creative problem solver. Day to day responsibilities include working with designers, animators and other creative collaborators to deliver best in class visual storytelling for brands.
You will be a hands-on maker, leader, and thinker. Our desired teammate will possess excellent communication skills, leadership traits and solid organization.
- pristine taste levels
- able to deliver the highest quality visual output with technical prowess
- skills in design, illustration, 3d, graphics, animation, or compositing
- strong communication skills
- conceptualizing design briefs and creating action plans
- collaborate with production to resource the proper artists for creative assignments
- overseeing designers and creating your own top-tier conceptual designs
- organizing and briefing teammates, partners, etc. on concepts and tasks
- Primary: C4D and/or Houdini
- Rendering: Redshift
- Secondary (optional): Nuke, After Effects, Zbrush, Adobe Creative Suite, Substance, Marvelous Designer
This is a full-time staff position. Los Angeles locals preferred. Applications by email only.
Due to the high volume of applications received, we may be unable to reply to all inquiries.
Job ad has expired
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.