We are seeking strong After Effects Compositing Candidates with a proven track record of delivering shots at the finish line. Selected candidates will help bring detail oriented finesse work to shots at the finish line, offering creative solutions that are fast, efficient, and effective. They will also need to be collaborative, working successfully as part of the broader team. This is a small boutique shop with limited technical support, therefore, it's critical for any artists working here to feel comfortable trouble-shooting minor technical issues as the need arises. A background and familiarity working in non-traditional media formats is useful. This is a freelance contract position, candidates must be available to begin by asap and will last for 2 months.
- Build all of the elements necessary to assemble the final shot to the satisfaction of the director and producer.
- Use of software including, but not limited to Adobe After Effects.
- Fix shots with After Effects
- Make corrections and improving shots, based on notes by Producer and Art Director
- Follow design guidelines with a strong attention to detail
- Organize, clean and maintain comp timelines
- Deliver polished designs under tight deadlines
- Strong After Effects Skills
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to take direction and work collaboratively
- Works well under pressure
- Experience with non-traditional formats a plus, but not required
- Remote artists are okay but candidates MUST be located within the North American continent due to technical limitations.
Mousetrappe produces some of the most complex and entertaining architecturally mapped projection nighttime spectaculars for top-tier theme parks worldwide and also delivers award-winning world-renowned media experiences in a variety of venues globally.
Led by a team of multi award-winning creative and technological talent, Mousetrappe’s spectacular experiences magically entertain millions of visitors — day after day, night after night.