TriCAT is a market leader in virtual 3D learning and working environments, virtual classrooms and academy. We set the standard for technological developments and are constantly working on innovative solutions to make learning and cooperation economical and sustainable.
We are now seeking a talented, enthusiastic 3D Artist to join our team and work on challenging and exciting projects.
- Create high quality 3D models and texture maps and to ensure that it conforms to the defined technical and artistic requirements.
- Working closely with the Lead Artist to ensure all 3D models maintain quality and most importantly consistency across multiple projects.
- Communicate effectively with artists, programmers and other team members to meet and exceed milestones.
- Very good knowledge of texture creation/authoring tools such as Substance
- Knowledge and/or experience of PBR
- German and/or English at least B2 level
- High level of initiative, structured, cooperative and professional way of working
- Very good knowledge of 3Ds Max and Unity 3D
- Degree in 3D design, Computer sciences, Game design or similar.
- Experience in architecture, interior design or industrial design
- Experience with Zbrush for organic shapes
- Experiences with the new Unity 3D render pipelines (Universal & HDRP)
- Experience with lighting within Unity 3D
Due to the corona situation currently home office is supported but we expect the potential applicant to eventually work on-site in Ulm, Germany.
This is a 3rd party job — you can send your CV via Zerply or apply directly here.