Loomi is a 2D animation studio located in the Saint-Roch district of Quebec City. It produces series for its leading partners, Epic Storyworlds and Epic Story Media , two renowned companies in the Canadian youth content sector. Loomi will produce the original projects for its partners and will act as a service provider for other major productions.
The studio’s goal is to deliver ambitious, world-class projects for the international market of traditional
television and online streaming platforms.
Loomi is looking for Cut-Out Harmony Animators to take part in Marc Brown’s (Arthur series creator) new project. Production will last throughout 2023.
The 2D animators animate sequences in Harmony as assigned by the Animation Supervisor or Animation Director and ensure all shots are in line with the style of the production, and meet the quality standards.
- Animate sequences in Harmony as assigned by the Animation Supervisor or Animation Director
- Ensure all shots are in line with the style of the production, and meet the quality standards of our studio
- Collaborate closely with Animation Supervisor and other Animators on your team to solve any technical or creative issues that arise
- Complete revisions as requested
- Work within series production schedule and meet required deadlines
- Proficient in Toon Boom Harmony;
- Completed post-secondary education classical or 2D animation, art fundamentals, or equivalent;
- Understanding of animation styles and techniques and the animation production pipeline as a whole.
- Enthusiastic, methodical and organized approach to work with high quality standards;
- Ability to work flexibly, accept/give feedback and adapt to change;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- Sense of initiative, originality and resourcefulness in solving problems.
- Competitive Salary
- All the flexibility of a hybrid work mode (work from home and in person at the studio).