- I studied 3 years of Electronics because I wanted to know how computers work at their lowest level.
- Then started studying Computer Science, learning C/C++/programming in general.
- Got a scholarship from the Japanese government for 3 years of full-paid studies in Tokyo.
- Studied 1 year of intensive Japanese.
- Studied Graphics Design, to gain a more artistic/expressive sense detached from the current Web trends, but while also taking extra classes in Web Design.
- Now working in Tokyo in a Japanese software company.
Nippon Engineering College
2008 - 2010
JLPT Japanese Language Certifi
Bunka Institute of Language
2007 - 2008
UBA: University of Buenos Aires
2004 - 2007
Otto Krause Technical College
1998 - 2004