- Lead on all Pernod Ricard CRM Projects
- Management of relevant agency partner relationships
- Assist in developing and rolling out brand-specific CRM strategies
- Working with commercial teams to develop a cohesive eCommerce strategy
- Coordinate with regional markets to support the development of sales with our retail partners
- Leverage Pernod Ricard's data-driven approach to increase sales via commercial relationships
Collectively, I'm mandated to deliver best practice CRM procedures to increase revenue through a data-driven understanding.
- Analysis of existing applications effectiveness and efficiency
- Development of strategies for improving or leveraging these systems
- Manage enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise
- Execute applications that meet business requirements and systems goals
- Adherence to system compliance and interface specifications for all solutions
- Manage the integration into company systems meets functional requirements
- Manage the development and deployment of new/existing applications and systems software
As Head of Digital, it is my responsibility to take the lead in managing the overall efforts of a company's Digital presence, both in-house and client-based, and ensure all campaigns are communicated and executed throughout the digital process.
This working regime includes:
- Content creation, curation and repurposing
- Client Liaison and Training
- Digital Planning and Strategy
- Online Monitoring and ORM
- Community nurturing and analysis
- Reporting/communicating ROI (where applicable)
Creative Lead at Guerrillas Gone Green, an environmentally friendly advertising agency focused on using alternative media and marketing while making as little impact on the environment during campaigns.
ZAGlamour is a "South African Men's Lifestyle Gateway & Publication".
We see the company growing from the initial source as an online men's publication and gateway focusing on model based content into a South African Media Platform for up and coming as well as established South African artists. “Artists” include photographers, models, illustration artists and designers, of all trades, to showcase their talents and professionalism on a local scale as well as an international one.