• Actively involved in sourcing for investors and funding
• Interaction design and UI prototyping for the upcoming Qrodo web interface
• Haptic and co-located hapto-visual applications
• Planning and coordinating new and updated product releases
• Web application development with LAMP/WAMP
• nuStart Education
+ A regular monthly Speaker Series event, which will see inspiring real world entrepreneurs share their stories and experiences.
+ An advisory board for nuStart.
• nuStart Projects
+ Responsible for overall coordination (programme, logistics, finance and publicity) of Hej! 2007, a con
The Hej! conference gathered young and exciting minds in the world of Web2.0 in Sweden and the region. It was an informal sharing session, to highlight up and coming Web2.0 services and startups and spot new trends and opportunities.
I served as one of the Lead Co-ordinators for Hej! 2007 for nuStart.
• Led a team of 18 in all aspects ranging from programme, logistics, marketing and finance
• Planned awareness campaign strategies both online and offline, and promoted the event on an internatio
• Web development
• Network and server administration
• Staff training
• Liasing with customers and partners.