MArch 2, Fulbright Exchange
Advanced Architectural studies at one of the leading Architecture schools in the United States.
- Fulbright scholar;
- co-founder of the nation's first Interdisciplinary Research Honor Society (IDR);
- winner of multiple study grants;
- teaching assistant for two different classes;
- invited critic for numerous reviews and a graduate jury member for Pella Prize 2012;
- co-author of the exhibition “Train Station for Roanoke” (Center in Square, Roanoke);
- interviews/work featured in multiple publications.