Working on Growth and Retention for a startup in San Francisco Bay Area.
Improving people's lives through the Internet.
From Sweden, living in California.
Aspiring entrepreneur. Full Stack Web Developer and Craftsman. Enjoy UX/UI designing.
Play Rugby and CrossFit in my spare time.
This is a quick merit list:
* In charge of systems design, future architecture including technology selection and some project management.
* Part of the dev team building this new system
* Technical consultation/communications with partners, suppliers and customers.
* Running and subcontracting IT-operations.
* Alone, ran operations and critical updates for all products for several months.
* Migrated entire infrastructure to new servers, remov
I joined PAR i 2006 for new exciting challenges working with large data volumes and services connected to the most complete Swedish database of company and person information.
During my time at PAR I had three mayor areas of responsibility.
* I was in charge of maintaining and developing their back office system, created with Drupal.
* I spent most of my time being pa
* Responsible for support and updates of Proodle v.1.5.
* Participated in internal project, e.g. a site similar to yellow pages.
Proodle was a business to business service for finding companies providing certain products or services. It contained most of Europe’s companies, ~ 9 million. Version 1.0 - 1.5 was based on the European Common Procurement Vocabulary (CPV) and in version 2.0 changed to an in-house built cl
* Active developer of a web spider specialized to search several hundred specified sites for news articles, press releases and other similar articles.
* Was part of developing the service www.ad.se (now updated, see Newsline Group) a service to search and monitor news articles and find detailed economical figures for companies.
* Developed several internal web interfaces, e.g. controlling automatic categorizing of news articles.